cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From prasanna <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Outstanding work for the release
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:08:21 GMT
On 9 April 2013 14:33, Hugo Trippaers <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:

>> RPM Packaging: I believe that Hugo said we are done there, but I'd love a
>> confirmation!
>
> Yup, I'm considering the RPM packages done. I'm testing installation of all the rpms
every four hours using Jenkins. I'm doing limited functional checks on management server (startup
and zone configuration with xcp hypervisors), agent (just start-up) and usage (successful
start) so I'm confident that they are properly installed. I'm not doing any checks on aws-api
(if anybody can give me some pointers I'm happy to put some tests in).

> As for functionality beyond this, I believe that QA is using these packages for their
tests as well?

Yup - RPM gets tested every 4 hours using Xen and KVM as hypervisors
to setup a zone.
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-packaging/