cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: VM deployed to wrong storage repository
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:37:57 GMT
Thanks, guys!

I do see componentContext.xml.

Not to be too much of a pain here :) (I looked for this on the Wiki and
couldn't find relevant info), but I have three componentContext.xml files,
one componentContext.xml.in file, three nonossComponentContext.xml files,
and one nonComponentContext.xml.in file.

I am running with -Dnonoss.  Do I need to modify all of the ones that start
with nonoss (I suspect not)?

Thanks for your time!!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*