cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: deleteStoragePool API Command
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 05:42:52 GMT
Yeah...I wasn't sure if the GUI was somehow making you walk through the
Maintenance mode before deleting the Primary Storage and you could maybe
circumvent that with a parameter to the deleteStoragePool API call.

Sounds like you cannot do so.  :)

On a related note, can you enlighten me a bit about what "Force" means when
deleting Primary Storage?

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com