cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Could use a little DevCloud/Python help
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:30:56 GMT
Hi,

Running the Python script to create a DevCloud environment in 4.1 works
fine for me, but I get this error in 4.2:

mtutkowski-LT:devcloud mtutkowski$ python
../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py -i devcloud.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 21, in <module>
    import cloudstackTestClient
  File
"/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackTestClient.py",
line 18, in <module>
    import cloudstackConnection
  File "/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 18, in <module>
    import requests
ImportError: No module named requests

I see this requests module is now being used (didn't seem like it was in
4.1).  Do I have to do something to make this module visible so this script
will run again?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*