cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC] Students working on proposal
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:35:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

As the deadline for proposal submission to the Google Summer of code approaches, I wanted
to drop a note listing the students that have contacted me off-list about the projects. If
you see emails from them, please be mindful that they are students and knew to such a large
open source community.

Meng Han
Dharmesh Kakadia
Pulkit Singhal
Shiva Teja
Nguyen Anh Tru

Two more have interacted via JIRA:
Adama Coulibaly
Lok Kei Leong

To students: Remember that the deadline for application proposal is May 3rd. You need to write
several pages that contain your project description, design, testing ,your timeline, deliverables
and why you are a good fit. As I told you privately, your proposal will be reviewed and unfortunately
we won't be able to accept all of you.

To mentors: There is still time to become a mentor for CloudStack

http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

-sebastien