cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] labels for cloudstack university and GSoC
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:57:52 GMT
Hi folks,

Some of you may have seen:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University

I also emailed about the Google Summer of Code.

Kelcey mentioned creating an edu mailing list.

I have not particular feelings about this and I wanted to discuss it.

GSoC will be across dev and users. Students are expected to join the community, work on JIRA
and submitted patches etc..
ACSEDU will be across dev/users and marketing.

Instead of creating a list maybe we can just use tags/labels in emails:

[GSOC] and [ACSEDU]

The only issue I see is that there will be information that is relevant to all lists and I
don't want to leave anyone out.

Thoughts ?

-Sebastien