cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: no tinyLinux template
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 03:07:53 GMT
Can you login to ssvm and check cloud process is running and able to connect to mgmt server?
. from Global Settings check the host ip. It should be starting with 192.* instead of 10.*

if it is 10.* then ssvm won't be able to connect to mgmt server with that ip, and same will
be reported in the ssvm log.  Change the ip in the global settings and recreated the ssvm
then you would be able to see the tiny linx template.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala