cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: DISCUSS
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:06:33 GMT
Hi,

Comments Inline.

Thanks,
-Prachi
-----Original Message-----
From: MEHDI ALI SOLTANI [mailto:mehdi_alisoltani@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:34 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: DISCUSS

Hi
I am new in Devcloud and I want to push my algorithm in Devcloud.

I have two questions :
 1) From where I should start, my mean is developing requirements.
>>>You should be able to find ample information on the Wiki, this is one link to
start at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Development+101

 2) I study on VMs scheduling and provisioning Algorithms please tell me which package is
for scheduling and provisioning in Cloud Stack and also which scheduling policy is used in
cloud stack by default.
 >>> Check out the com.cloud.deploy package under cloud-api and cloud-server projects,
specifically the ' DeploymentPlanner' interface and its implementations.

Sincerely
Mehdi Ali Soltani