cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Final push to the first RC!
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:07:11 GMT
One additional task to be done is clearing Resolved features/improvements. There are a few
tasks left to be closed. Reporters need to confirm validity of the implementation as no one
has picked those up for validation in community.  Other than that rest are all validated and
closed. Can this be added to outstanding work?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 1:04 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ACS41] Final push to the first RC!

Hi!

Fantastic job over the last 24 hours.  We're now done with the known Blocker and Critical
*functional* bugs.

Outstanding work:

Complete the release notes - How's that going Joe?  Need / want help?

Upload the IPv6 enabled system VM template to Wido's server (Chiradeep is putting it somewhere
for me to push to Wido's server), and update the documentation to reference the download location.
 I'll handle these items.

Last, but not least, Ilya asked if CLOUDSTACK-524 could be put into 4.1.
The fix looks reasonable to me, and I pinged Chiradeep to see if he wouldn't mind providing
a 4.1 specific patch or cherry-pick request.

Are there any other outstanding items that others want to see complete before I cut the RC?

The only other outstanding question is if we want to get 4.0.2 out of the way *first*, or
if we do them concurrently.  IMO we can do them concurrently.

Unless anyone objects, or raises other items for inclusion, I'll start the process as soon
as we complete the items noted above.

-chip