cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Network Interfaces
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 04:34:57 GMT
Hello:

I have an odd ball question, upon rebooting the server I have noticed typically the interface
eth0 would come online on system boot. However, with Cloud Stack being installed cloudbr0
is the master whereas eht0 is the slave. Cloudbr0 has the IP addresses and eth0 has nothing.

My question is this, I have enabled cloudbr0 to come online on boot, but yet it does not.
Is there something I can do in /etc/udev/ to set a rule to make sure this interface comes
online at boot?

Please advise.

THANKS!

- Maurice´╗┐