cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Master broken
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 07:01:43 GMT
Heya all,

Master branch appears to be broken. Is anybody working on this?

The failed tests are:
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithNoVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithoutSpecifyIpRanges
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRangesAndSourceNat
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRanges
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithNoVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRangesAndNoSourceNat

It appears to have something to do with the CreateNetworkOfferingTest trying to use the database
(which is never there during test runs)

I'm looking at it, but if somebody else is doing that as well we might pool resources.

Cheers,

Hugo