cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject {QA}Not able to login with default admin credentials in latest master build
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:30:53 GMT
HI All,

Seen a problem with latest maser build ,i.e not able to login with default admin credentials.it
looks like by default we are putting admin user state in disable mode. Even after updating
the state to enable mode in db ,still see the problem. We even updated password with MD5 hash
 but still see the problem i.e  " Not abkle to login with admin credentials"

*         CLOUDSTACK-2028<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2028> not
able to login cloudstack using default admin credentials

Regards
Sadhu