cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATIONS] Upate
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:12:38 GMT

Le 25/04/2013 20:18, Sebastien Goasguen a ecrit :
> On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:54 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, April 25, 2013, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

>>> and
>>> But I don't if we must maintain the version 2.2…
>>>
>>> No, IMHO we should only maintain 4.x + since those are the only Apache
>>> releases.
>>>
>>> as a side note, I noticed a Apache CloudStack UL project on transifex
>>> which has 16% translation of the UI in arabic. I had met the folks in Oman,
>>> and they wanted their own project to manage. However i don't know how to
>>> "import" their translations into our project.
>>>

>> Can you reach out to them via email and ask them to submit it via the
>> mailing list or RB? We really need it to be voluntarily submitted since
>> they did it externally to the project.
> I will if it's needed.
>
> There is a more problematic issue with arabic that milamber raised: the ui is not setup
to do right to left rendering….

Seb,

I have make a test with success (I think) to display arabic translation
of  Web UI on dashboard. (To work, need to remove one sequence "\n" in
AR resource from CS UL project)

http://awesomescreenshot.com/07817h5gc6

A control to  word "Dashboard" (Arabic is display correctly) (even if
the alignment is not at right, the text is RTL)
http://awesomescreenshot.com/03317h5o82

IMO, I would better to manage the arabic translation directly into CS UI
project in transifex.

Milamber