cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Committer: Bruno Demion (a.k.a milamber)
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:48:59 GMT
Thanks Community CS !

Hopefully I bring some good things on CloudStack!

Milamber

Le 12/04/2013 16:02, Sebastien Goasguen a ecrit :
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Bruno Demion (a.k.a
milamber) to become a committer and we are pleased to announced that they have accepted.

> Bruno has contributed to the french translation of the UI and the Docs, as well as fixed
several issues with encoding of the localization support of the UI.  For information, Bruno
is also a committer and PMC member of the Apache Jmeter project.