cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [QA]question on cloudstack-usage service
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:05:51 GMT

On 04/12/2013 01:33 PM, Suresh Sadhu wrote:
> HI,
>

> Any idea why usage server is stopped with unexpected exception(is there any issue exits/logged
already),do we need to add any additional packages/rpm/configurations other than installing
the usage server monitor"
> Seen this issue on master build.

Hmm, that is weird. Could you print the classpath what is submitted to
the JSVC process?

Wondering what it is generating.

Wido

> [root@rhel631 ~]# service cloudstack-usage start
> Starting CloudStack Usage Monitor cloudstack-usage         [  OK  ]
> [root@rhel631 ~]# service cloudstack-usage status
> cloudstack-usage (pid  20999) is running...
> [root@rhel631 ~]# service cloudstack-usage status
> cloudstack-usage is stopped
>

> Content of cloudstack-usage.err:
> *************************
>
> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.springframework.core.env.StandardEnvironment).
> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>          at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(DaemonLoader.java:177)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'portForwardingUsageParser': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field:
private com.cloud.usage.dao.UsageDao com.cloud.usage.parser.PortForwardingUsageParser._usageDao;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'usageDaoImpl' defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/share/cloudstack-usage/lib/cloud-server-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/com/cloud/usage/dao/UsageDaoImpl.class]:
BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError-->null