cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From <nicolas.lamira...@orange.com>
Subject Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:31:12 GMT
Hi,
i merge this patch https://reviews.apache.org/r/10802/ in the 4.1 code.
i try another upgrade. I put a comment on the issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2194#comment-13645407

--
Nicolas Lamirault

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.