cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS42][Discuss] Netscaler as External LB Provider in VPC
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 04:52:49 GMT

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Battala [mailto:rajesh.battala@citrix.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 11:23 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ACS42][Discuss] Netscaler as External LB Provider in VPC

Hi All,

I would be working on implementing Netscaler as External LB Provider in vpc.

Jira ticket for the feature: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-869

FS location for the Netscaler as External LB Provider in VPC. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Support+of+Netscaler+as+External+LoadBalancing+Provider+in+VPC

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks