cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Final push to an RC?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 05:57:07 GMT
Hi,

I have one more issue with upgrade parh from 4.0 to 4.1 [Ubuntu]:

CLOUDSTACK-1877

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Sudha Ponnaganti [mailto:sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:46 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Edison Su; bhaisaab@apache.org; Abhinandan Prateek; shadowsor@gmail.com
Subject: RE: [ACS41] Final push to an RC?

Upgrade resolved defects are being validated tonight and tomorrow morning. 1839/1842 are
required but they can be validated in RC Candidate drop as it seem to be isolated fix and
may not impact anything else.

I need to cleanup some of the New and Improved feature list i.e mark them closed based on
resolved items and testing done. Haven't done in last couple of weeks. Will do after I finish
one more task for day job.