cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Master broken
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 08:04:23 GMT
This commit deals with the tests for create network offering - Commit: 5782abf8f80fce929e3d6e20068bc165f2360426
and I am presuming because of this only the test is failing.

You might need to revert the commit if required.

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo Trippaers [mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:32 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Master broken

Heya all,

Master branch appears to be broken. Is anybody working on this?

The failed tests are:
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithNoVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithoutSpecifyIpRanges
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRangesAndSourceNat
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRanges
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithNoVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithVlan
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRangesAndNoSourceNat

It appears to have something to do with the CreateNetworkOfferingTest trying to use the database
(which is never there during test runs)

I'm looking at it, but if somebody else is doing that as well we might pool resources.

Cheers,

Hugo