cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACS42][QA]Issues with latest Master Build (Xenserver)
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:58:19 GMT
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 04:33:40PM -0700, Sangeetha Hariharan wrote:
> I am not able to start user Vms successfully using the build from master. I am testing
with Xenserver 6.0.2 hosts.
> User Vm starts successfully but it gets to stopped state after few seconds.
>
> deployVM reports success . But later on  cluster sync sees this Vm
> in stopped state and sends a StopCommand for this VM.

It's not clustersync from the logs really. Something is going wrong on
your xenserver. I've seen this happen when the VM deployed has mem
limits outside the static-max and static-min defined by xenserver. So
anything below 64MB memory starts and then stops. Not sure if that's
the case with your deployed VM.

--
Prasanna.,