cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: VM deployed to wrong storage repository
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:12:48 GMT
On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 12:26:35PM -0600, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
> Just added this to the Bug report:
>
> Hi Prachi,
>
> I am new to Git, so it is entirely possible I'm doing something wrong there.
>
> I ran a "git fetch upstream" where "upstream" is defined as the following:
>
> upstream https://github.com/apache/incubator-cloudstack.git (fetch)
>
> I then did a "git merge upstream/4.1" while on my local 4.1 branch and
> received the following message:
>
> Already up-to-date.
>
> Is it possible my upstream repo is not the latest?
>
> Thanks!

I think it's been mentioned before, but I would really suggest that you
stop using github as your source remote.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git is the correct
repo.

It also appears that github hasn't been updated to match our new repo
name, and sync has been broken since we graduated.