cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Call for 4.2 and 4.1.1 Release Managers!
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:19:20 GMT
On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 03:47:39PM -0700, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> [Animesh>] Chip my offer is still on. Like Ilya I also have some ambiguity or unknowns
on release management, I am thinking of putting together a wiki page on release management
tasks and responsibilities, and we can collaborate on refining it. By the way I feel given
that CloudStack is a big project there can be more than one person help coordinate release
activities.

Great!

And yes, we've all been working together to herd each other for 4.1.  So
Animesh, if you want to take point (but not be solo) for 4.2, the first
step would be to create the release schedule and tracking page in the
wiki (and propose the schedule on the list).

-chip