cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chip Childers <>
Subject [ACS41] Final push to an RC?
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:08:36 GMT
Hi all,

We're getting there...  Here's what I see as outstanding:

* Edison - CLOUDSTACK-1224 Volume snapshot creation failing
This bug was recently bumped from major to Critical.  Edison, please
shout if you disagree with the priority bump.

* Rohit - CLOUDSTACK-1839 Upgrade 4.0 -> 4.1 - Upgraded DB has lot more keys and indexes
for many tables compare to the fresh installed 4.1 DB.
We may need someone to review and fix if Rohit isn't around to fix this
one in the next day or so.  Pending his response to a query about

* Abhinandan - CLOUDSTACK-1842 ASF 4.0 to 4.1 Upgrade: Missing Ubuntu 12.04 Guest OS Types
on the Upgraded Setup   Abhinandan Prateek
This bug was assigned to Abhinandan when I went to look at it.  I sent
an email out to the group asking a couple of questions as well.  Let's
see if we can wrap this one up (as I believe the solution should be
fairly straight forward).

* Marcus - CLOUDSTACK-1845 KVM - storage migration often fails Marcus Sorensen
* Marcus - CLOUDSTACK-1846 KVM - storage pools can silently fail to be unregistered, leading
to failure to register later  Marcus Sorensen
Marcus, I applied the fix for these to 4.1.  Can you solve the 4.0
branch version of the problem so that the bugs can be resolved?  If it's
going to take awhile to get back to 4.0, I'd actually say that it's OK
to not worry about it much.  Unless you were trying to get the 4.0 fix
into 4.0.2, we weren't planning to do another bug-fix release for 4.0.x
after 4.0.2.  Feel free to resolve the bugs if that makes sense please.

* Unassigned - CLOUDSTACK-1868 GetVmStatsCommand throws NullPointerException with VMWare
We need someone to pick this one up.  Anyone?

* Joe - Release Notes
I think that the upgrade portion of the docs probably needs to be
updated to reflect Wido's notes on the wiki for how to perform the
upgrade process itself.  Do you have this one under control, or do you
want help?  I'd love to have the upgrade instructions in the release
itself (and will probably hold off on an RC until we have them).

* QA Team - Upgrade testing finalization
I see that there was some traffic about upgrade testing over the
weekend.  Where do we stand?  Are we done now that Wido provided the
fixes he provided?

Any finally...  does anyone else have any outstanding work / items /
bugs that you believe need to be addressed before we start the voting
process for 4.1.0's first RC?


View raw message