cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [IP clearance] merge IP cleared features into master
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:33:51 GMT
On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 07:00:07AM +0000, Murali Reddy wrote:
> I revoked the code for the features 'optional public IP assignment for EIP' [1] and 'network
services in shared network' [2] features from master due to IP clearance issues. Both the
features have passed IP clearance window [3][4]. Due to multiple refactors that happened at
4.1 code freeze time, patches are invalid now. I did not get time to work on new patch and
test them out. I would like work (its almost rework now) on these features now and merge them
back into master.

> Let me know if there are any concerns.

+1

I'd suggest creating a feature branch, and then requesting a merge once
you have things sorted out (WRT the refactoring that forces changes to
the previously approved patches).