cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [ASFCS42] Proposed schedule for our next release
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:48:32 GMT
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013, at 04:50 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Based on the community discussions of having 4 month cadence I am
> proposing the following schedule:

We seem to have gone off the rails into a 4-month vs. 6-month
discussion. It's been a week since the original schedule discussion
started and we're in the VOTE for 4.1.0, so it might be good if we get
this discussion wrapped up.

I'm +1 on the schedule Animesh proposed initially. If we're going to
talk about a six-month cycle seriously, we should probably have a new
thread that makes it clear to anyone skimming the dev@ mailing list.

Best,

jzb
--