cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DOCS][ACS41] Release notes are failing the build
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:36:24 GMT
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013, at 07:31 AM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Release notes are failing the build in jenkins.cs.o:
>
> http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/docs-4.1-releasenotes/372/console
>
> Release_Notes.xml:32: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend
> references an unknown ID "feedback"
>
> I created CLOUDSTACK-2007 for this.  Joe, I think that you may be the
> only person working on this document, so do you mind taking a look (and
> grabbing the bug)?

So, having looked at this... (also updated the ticket)

Tested building the release notes on two systems, a Fedora 18 and a
Fedora 17 system, with slightly different versions of Publican.

Both systems build the release notes successfully. I think the problem
is in the common content, which I modified a few days ago to include
Feedback.xml. If you're building the docs locally, this requires you to
redo the publican-cloudstack RPM. Perhaps this isn't reflected in the
Jenkins job?

Best,

jzb
--