cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL][DOCS] Revise FS Before Features Land
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 20:13:23 GMT
Hey all,

Following up on some previous discussions, I'd like to propose a slight
change of practice. (Some folks may already be doing this, in which case
- please carry on, and thanks!)

Currently we require an FS for new features, and developers have (AFAIK)
been great about creating an FS for community input before working on or
landing new features.

What I'd like to ask for is a requirement that when a feature is
complete and ready to merge into master, we have a requirement that we
update the FS with a basic "how to use this feature" and (if
appropriate) at least one example.

Thoughts, comments, flames?

Best,

jzb