cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [DOCS] "Submitting Feedback and Getting Help" in Release Notes?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 20:02:45 GMT
Hey all,

So working on the Release Notes, I notice that our first section is on
"Submitting Feedback and Getting Help." It *looks* like this has carried
over a tradition from Cloud.com/Citrix docs. Looking at the Release
Notes from CloudStack 2.2.14, it has a "contacting support" section.

So my questions:

1) Does it make sense to have this in the release notes rather than,
say, the install guide?

2) Should we have this in each guide, or...?

Maybe it should just live on a documentation landing page with links to
the other guides?

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Best,

jzb