cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: KVM Tools
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:44:06 GMT
No, there isn't really anything in particular I was getting at. Was simply making sure with
my setup I wasn't missing anything

"Kelceydamage@bbits" <kelcey@bbits.ca> wrote:

>What most people seem to associate with guest tools is the ability for greater console
interactions (drag and drop/shared clipboard), as well as API login functions in the API.

>I myself have brought these up many times, if your interested in other features, the.
Please describe in detail.

>Thanks.
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>On Mar 28, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Maurice Lawler <maurice.lawler@me.com> wrote:
>
>> No, nothing in particular. I just noticed in my pervious ventures with Cloudstack
/ XEN / ESXI that there were some tools you could (or were required / suggested by installation
guides) I just did not know if there was anything like that.