cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][DOCS]updating pots and po files
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:50:52 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

I thought 22nd is the date for doc freeze.

The IPv6 doc is under review. I need a day to commit them as I am still expecting comments
from Sangeetha/ Sheng.

Thanks
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:37 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org Developers
Cc: Chip Childers
Subject: [ACS41][DOCS]updating pots and po files

Chip,

I am ready to update the /docs/pot directory and download the po files for the translations.

Warning: Something to note about the po files (which contains the translated strings). There
will be one file per corresponding xml files.
So if we commit them to the repo (and I think we should), this is going to be lots of small
files.

First question: Do we agree to commit the translation in the repo ?

Second question: Do you want to do it, or can I do it in the 4.1 branch directly ?

-Sebastien