cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: KVM Tools
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:57:35 GMT
You'd be right! I'm pretty set, just trying to figure out spinning up my VM's from templates
-- Having issues! :-(

- M.
On Mar 28, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Kelceydamage@bbits <kelcey@bbits.ca> wrote:

> It's sounds like you have everything you need then :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 28, 2013, at 9:44 AM, Maurice Lawler <maurice.lawler@me.com> wrote:
>
>> No, there isn't really anything in particular I was getting at. Was simply making
sure with my setup I wasn't missing anything

>> "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kelcey@bbits.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> What most people seem to associate with guest tools is the ability for greater
console interactions (drag and drop/shared clipboard), as well as API login functions in the
API.

>>> I myself have brought these up many times, if your interested in other features,
the. Please describe in detail.

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

/ XEN / ESXI that there were some tools you could (or were required / suggested by installation
guides) I just did not know if there was anything like that.