cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Attaching Volumes to Windows Instance
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:56:04 GMT
Greetings,

I am utilizing CloudStack-oss-3.0.2-1 on CentOS 6.3 | KVM.

It's running wonderfully, however, I have a Windows Instance I would like to attach a 'storage'
volume to. However, when I go to add the volume it only lists the Linux falvor instances that
are running to attach to.

How can I get this secondary volume attached to this Windows Instance.

PS: I have also powered off the instance and it still did not allow me to add it to the windows
machine.

Any suggestions, will be greatly appreciate !

- Maurice