cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: devcloud2 issue ...again
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 14:06:55 GMT
To close this thread:

I fixed this with help from Chiradeep at ApacheCon.

Basically the 4.0.1 branch does not have the devcloud.sql statements that are now in tools/devcloud,
that led to wrong entries for systemvm offerings in the database.

Once some of the updates in devcloud.sql were applied, everything started to run smoothly
using devcloud2 as a host and running 4.0.1 on my localhost.

-sebastien

On Feb 27, 2013, at 12:55 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2013, at 12:45 AM, Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Isn't this CLOUDSTACK-587 ?
>> Do you need the cpvm? You could set consoleproxy.capacity.standby to 0
>
> It looks like it, but I don't understand why I am running into this now.
>
> I just tried with 4.0.0 and I get the same UnsufficientServerCapacity exception, but
I don't get the MEMORY_CONSTRAINT error.