cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Grizzanti <david.grizza...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DOC] Help with updating Install Guide sections needed
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:34:16 GMT
Ok, sounds good to me.

Radhika - I'll ping you offline when I need more info.

Thanks again,

On Mar 21, 2013, at 12:31 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:

> Hi Chip,
>
> I am not an SME for any of these sections. However, I can help David direct to the right
contact.

> Thanks
> -Radhika

into XML and incorporate into the new documentation format.  Outside of a straight conversion,
a few of the documents require some review in order to bring the documentation up to date.

>> For each section, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to serve as an "expert"
that I can ask to review and gather any new information from.

>> Here are the sections I need help on (the Jira has a word doc associated with the
documentation in question attached):