cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] GSLB
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:08:58 GMT
On 20/03/13 7:15 AM, "Murali Reddy" <Murali.Reddy@citrix.com> wrote:

>I would like to merge GSLB feature proposed [1] and developed in the
>feature branch [2] into master. Code for this feature pretty much
>conforms to what was proposed in FS [3]. I added unit tests for all the
>new service layer methods introduced[4]. I have made the patch available
>at [5], if any one wish to review please do so.
>
>This functionality is completely isolated and code path is not hit unless
>GSLB functionality is used.
>
>[1]
>http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.m
>box/%3CCD1281EE.2B118%25murali.reddy@citrix.com%3E
>[2]
>https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=short
>log;h=refs/heads/gslb-wip
>[3]
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GSLB+(Global+Server
>+Load+Balancing)+Functional+specification+and+Design+Document
>[4]
>https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob;
>f=server/test/org/apache/cloudstack/region/gslb/GlobalLoadBalancingRulesSe
>rviceImplTest.java;h=cea4fd9324b232ad2de92954b9693e2fc6ac4bc1;hb=refs/head
>s/gslb-wip
>[5] https://reviews.apache.org/r/10021/
>
>-Murali

I merged this feature into master with below commit. All review comments
were addressed except one, I will open a bug for it.

commit c5fb8349bf92b48bca6d06370112f5ec04a9d098
Author: Murali Reddy <murali.reddy@citrix.com>
Date:   Wed Mar 27 17:54:07 2013 +0530

    CLOUDSTACK-653 : High Availability: implement GSLB (Global Server Load
    Balancing) capability for ELB service merging GSLB feature