cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject [MERGE] GSLB
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 01:45:19 GMT
I would like to merge GSLB feature proposed [1] and developed in the feature branch [2] into
master. Code for this feature pretty much conforms to what was proposed in FS [3]. I added
unit tests for all the new service layer methods introduced[4]. I have made the patch available
at [5], if any one wish to review please do so.

This functionality is completely isolated and code path is not hit unless GSLB functionality
is used.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3CCD1281EE.2B118%25murali.reddy@citrix.com%3E
[2] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/gslb-wip
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GSLB+(Global+Server+Load+Balancing)+Functional+specification+and+Design+Document
[4] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=server/test/org/apache/cloudstack/region/gslb/GlobalLoadBalancingRulesServiceImplTest.java;h=cea4fd9324b232ad2de92954b9693e2fc6ac4bc1;hb=refs/heads/gslb-wip
[5] https://reviews.apache.org/r/10021/

-Murali