cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject [MERGE] scaleupvm functionality branch to master
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:10:25 GMT
I would like to merge scale up vm functionality branch to master

Spec :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Dynamic+scaling+of+CPU+and+RAM

JIRA ticket :

Branch:
Scaleupvm

Notes:-

  1.  I have removed the vm state change in the code and so there is no vm state machine change.
I am planning to achieve the synchronization using async job framework. I will make this change
once I get a reply from Kelvn (minor change)
  2.  With the changes in #1 this feature is independent and should not be intrusive to any
functionality.

Thanks,
-Nitin