cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] RESTful agent for Hyper-V plugin
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:08:50 GMT
Is this an accurate summary?
1. Design a REST-ful API that is functionally equivalent to the operations
provided in the agent-api package
2. Implement this in C# / .NET
3. Run one of these API servers on every hypervisor

+3 if my understanding is right.

If so,
 - how would the vm orchestrator "find" the REST endpoint?
 - how would the vm orchestrator authenticate against the REST endpoint?
 - are there any cluster-level operations that would be implemented?