cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: rat build
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:29:14 GMT
--Attaching rat.txt.

On 07/03/13 1:57 PM, "Abhinandan Prateek" <Abhinandan.Prateek@citrix.com>
wrote:

>
>I tried rat build on clean branch and got following error:
>
>de: patches/systemvm/debian/config/var/www/html/latest/.htaccess
>[INFO] Exclude: patches/systemvm/debian/vpn/etc/ipsec.d/l2tp.conf
>[INFO] 
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>[INFO] 
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[INFO] Total time: 9.794s
>[INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 07 13:54:44 IST 2013
>[INFO] Final Memory: 19M/383M
>[INFO] 
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.8:check
>(default-cli) on project cloudstack: Too many unapproved licenses: 26 ->
>[Help 1]
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
>goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.8:check (default-cli) on project
>cloudstack: Too many unapproved licenses: 26
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java
>:213)
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java
>:153)
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java
>:145)
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(Li
>fecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(Li
>fecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(L
>ifecycleStarter.java:183)
>at 
>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStar
>ter.java:161)
>at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)
>at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>
>
>Anyone know if this is expected ?
>
>
>-abhi


Mime
View raw message