cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject CloudStack in the News
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:45:06 GMT
All,

Robert van der Meulen was kind enough to share this with us on the marketing mailing list,
and personally I believe that it is important enough to see across the lists so that you can
share with others across your organizations, friends, colleagues, blogs, twitters, etc…
This is great exposure for Apache CloudStack and when we get questions about "Is CloudStack
ready for Production?" here's one reference that clearly shows that it is!

Thanks,
Matt

Hi all,

We just released this: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leaseweb-usa-adds-authentic-private-virtual-networking-to-its-cloud-195551701.html

This is CloudStack advanced networking (for 'cloud') and CloudStack Basic networking (for
'virtual server') as a product. Thought it might be on-topic (as I mention CloudStack in the
release, and we contribute to the project) - if this kind of stuff is too commercial for this
list, let me know. We're now running 6 Cloudstack setups (in datacenters in NL, Germany and
USA) serving thousands of instances to customers - and are obviously happy with it :)
As part of the product there's some firewall functionality in our control panel (built on
the firewalling stuff in 4.x/apache setup, and security groups in the 2.x/citrix setup we
run for the classical virtual server product) - built on top of the CS api.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Robert van der Meulen
Manager Cloud
www.leaseweb.com<http://www.leaseweb.com/>