cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CLOUDSTACK-1747: fresh deploydb bug in 4.1 requires cherry-pick commits from master
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:17:37 GMT
Pl see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Database+Creator

Edit/add/modify wiki boldly in case something is confusing, missing.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:08:01AM -0700, Min Chen wrote:
>> Hi Chip,
>>
>> I created this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1747 because
I noticed yesterday in dev setup that after running mvn -P developer -pl developer –Ddeploydb,
my DB is still at 4.0 version, not expected 4.1 version. This is causing so much confusion
to developers. We can only see our new schema introduced in 4.1 after we restart MS the first
time. This is not the expected behavior for new fresh db creation change. The correct commit
is already in master, we just need to cherry-pick them to 4.1, so I assigned this bug to you
to cherry-pick those 2 commits from master to 4.1.