cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4.1 Reviewboard patch action items
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:04:41 GMT
Hey Chip, I can try tonight or some hacker in pacific timezone can?

Regards.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
> <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
>> David
>>
>> I looked up the review board for patches that need to go in 4.1 and here are the
action items for you and other folks on cc list

>> Review ID Summary            Submitter                  Status                  Who
to take Action      Action Item
>> 9878    CLOUDSTACK-1544:     dgrizzanti Patch applied           David G
       Mark the patch as submitted
>> 9879    CLOUDSTACK-1649     hongtu_zang Review pending  Kelven, Chip            Kelven
to review the patch. Chip/David to apply
>> 9905    1636                                  kishan            Patch available
               Chip/David              Apply the patch
>> 9787                             kjiang         Patch applied           Kanzhe
                       Mark the patch as submitted
>> 9890    CLOUDSTACK-1656:   minchen07    Applied                  Min
       Mark the patch as submitted
>> 9917    CLOUDSTACK-1604:   prachidamle  Does not apply          prachi
                resubmit the patch
>> 9823    CLOUDSTACK-1557    pradeepso    Applied         Pradeep         Mark the
patch as submitted
>> 9900    CLOUDSTACK-1252    pradeepso    Patch available                 David/Chip
         Apply the patch