cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Refactor appliance building code under one tools/appliance
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:59:24 GMT
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:26 AM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 03:13:57PM -0800, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
>> IMO, nice to have. I am happy to let others build and make devcloud
>> appliances available (as long as they are listed on the wiki). AFAIK, they
>> can do it already.
>
> +1 to Chiradeep's comment.  Feel free to do it if you'd like to Rohit!
> No harm in actually having things that are nice to have!

Cool, it was easy, got three patches in veewee merged so people can
use Debian/rc1.
Added systemvmtemplate64 which will help anyone bake a 64bit systemvm
template and created a job:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-systemvm64-master

Will slowly port appliance templates from tools/devcloud/src to
tools/appliance when I get free time from my day job.

Putting a doc/fs/wiki for people to build their own systemvm template:
(still WIP)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Build+Your+Own+SystemVM+Templates

Regards.