cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 build broken?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 05:37:37 GMT
Looks like it's this one: 13ec069129bf46ffd327d52cf26f5fc363a13284, if
I go back to the commit prior to that it builds. I reverted that on my
local git and it built fine.

Come on guys, this is happening entirely too often. I can understand
when a commit has some unexpected side effect in the running code, but
how hard is it to make sure your code compiles before pushing it? I
hate to be that guy, but whenever this happens how many people does it
block?