cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: basic zone security groups
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 04:13:04 GMT
Yes, that's exactly what I did. ebtables -F on the instance's inbound
chain. It was the 'DefaultSharedNetworkOffering'. I assumed there were
at least ebtables rules to keep the VM from using IP addresses it
didn't own, but this was like I had security groups turned on, without
the ability to edit the default group. I'd look into it but I'm not
entirely sure what's supposed to happen, as I'm used to the advanced
networking zones sans security groups.

I'll file a bug in jira.