cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack KVM Failing
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 05:36:41 GMT
This looks like your console proxy VM isn't working. It could be firewall
on the KVM host not allowing access to 5900+ anymore, or the consoleproxy
VM may need to be restarted (system VM starting with "v"). Has it worked in
the past?  You could try connecting to the instances with a vnc client to
see if they are accessible, skipping console proxy.