cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Baremetal blockers - To remove Baremetal from UI
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:55:49 GMT
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
began just when Frank started his vacation. As soon as he returns he should get back to fix
baremetal  and sustain the effort.

It's not that Frank is gone or the timing. It's that only one person
cares and apparently only one person who can work on it. (e.g. a bus
factor [1] of one for a major feature doesn't strike me as
sustainable.)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor