cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Release Candidate
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:59:25 GMT
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti
<sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:
> Chip,
>
> Even though we are going to meet the criteria ( no blockers and less than 5 critical
failures) today sometime, let QA finish upgrade and verification of some of the resolved issues
before cutting RC. Hope that is fine. 1 day should be fine to validate most critical defects.

> I am skeptical about upgrade as that is being fixed in parts. Until QA tests end to end
successfully we would not know the validity of upgrade completely.

> Thanks
> /Sudha

I completely agree with this.
If we haven't even finished testing upgrade we shouldn't rush to a RC.

--David