cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Please update status on blockers and critical bugs for 4.1.0!
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:50:48 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Chip I think your query for defects is looking at "Affected Version" as 4.1 rather than
"Fix Version" as 4.1

> I had moved out some of the defects assigned to frank out to 4.2 since he is on vacation
and won't return in time for 4.1. They are still showing up in your list.

How does who they are assigned to affect what version they are tracked
for? If it is a blocker (or critical) it doesn't stop being a blocker
or critical because the person assigned is away. I didn't see a
vacation notice which would have been nice so that time sensitive bugs
could be reassigned.

--David