cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Setting up a better eclipse environment....
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:16:27 GMT
Thanks

I dropped that value down.

For some reason I get this exception in Eclipse, but not my normal console:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
instantiate bean class [com.cloud.vm.dao.DomainRouterDaoImpl]: Constructor
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
space

at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:162)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(
SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:76)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(
AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:990)

... 327 more

Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com